Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Katrina Kaif Reveals her Beauty and Style Secrets


Katrina Kaif’s Beauty Secrets, Katrina Kaif reveals her beauty secrets,Katrina Kai’s Beauty Tips,Katrina Kaif Style Secrets,Latest Katrina Kaif News,Katrina Kaif in 2009,Katrina Kaif Movies 2009,Katrina Kaif Wallpapers,Bollywood Actress Beauty Tips

Bollywood damsel, Katrina Kaif is considered as the most gorgeous actress these days in Bollywood. After replacing former Miss World and Miss Universes, Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen in big endorsements, now what is Katrina up to? Worry not, she is just there to reveal her beauty secrets for all those girls who want to look like her.

Read on to know what all Katrina does for her clothes, makeup and beauty. Get to know what all beauty products she uses for her glowing skin and radiance.

Katrina’s Beauty Regime: “I kick start my day with three to four glasses of water. I exercise. I love swimming, jogging, gymming — this gives blood circulation a boost and skin feels healthier. My skin behaves well if I use less make-up. A beauty rule that I follow is to always cleanse my face of all make-up, however tired I may be. I use a face wash by Mene & Moy, which has two per cent salicylic acid and Lancôme Cleansing Milk for the face and eyes. I am addicted to the Purifying Apricot Oil from Anne Semoin. To deal with a beauty emergency I rely on a mineral mud mask by Anne Semoin. It calms my skin.”

Katrina’s Makeup Tips: “I like to play up my eyes with lots of mascara by Yves Saint Laurent. My look for the coming season is traditional with more emphasis on the eyes with MAC kohl, keeping cheeks and lips neutral with a bronze highlighter from Laura Mercier and a MAC lip gloss in nude.”

Katrina’s Clothes: “I like to wear Floral summer dresses or tracks and sweatshirts or cargo pants and sleeveless tee shirts during the day I don’t party too often, but when I do, I opt for a Tarun Tahiliani Indo-Western or Rocky S’ Westerns. I just can’t do without my Lee Jeans.”


No comments: