Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shilpa Shetty to go bald


Latest News about Shilpa Shetty,Shilpa Shetty to go bald,Shilpa Shetty desires to be bald,The truth behind Shilpa’s baldness,Bold Shilpa Shetty now set to be bald,Bollywood latest gossip, Shipa Shetty’s “Desire” English Movie,Shilpa Shetty Bald Look,Shlipa Shetty Loses her Hair

The new queen of Britain, Shilpa Shetty, the sexy Bollywood siren is going bald for a new movie. As per reports, Shipa is going to shed all her beautiful tresses just for a movie role. She is all set to crop off her crowning glory for her English movie “Desire”, to be directed by a Malayalam Director R. Sarath.

As per the requirement of the script, Shilpa will have to give some bald scenes not bold, so she has no option but to lose all her lovely locks. Moreover, as a thorough professional, it is her desire to get bald for “Desire” to get in to her character. In “Desire”, Shilpa will be playing the role of an Odissi dancer.

When asked by Shilpa whether she is really cutting off her long and luscious tresses, she said "I can't reveal everything about my role. If I tell you everything now why would you watch the film? But yes, this is by far the most challenging role of my career. It takes me through ten turbulent years of my character's life. It's a very intense love story between me and my Chinese co-star, Xia Yu."

No comments: